Our People & our Process
Make all the Difference
Two guys, two cell phones, two computers and infinite inspiration ... those were the makings of Straightline Refrigeration's humble beginnings in 2016. Now with a vast portfolio of custom projects, a strong core of employees and a fully-equipped fabrication shop, Straightline Refrigeration has grown to become a very capable resource for custom industrial refrigeration systems in the ammonia refrigeration business. You can count on Straightline Refrigeration for innovative turnkey solutions including design, engineering, fabrication, installation and maintenance.
Korry Boisvert, PE
Director of Sales and Engineering
Korry brings exceptional communication skills and innovative big picture thinking to his role as director of sales and engineering at Straightline Refrigeration. As a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Madison, Korry gained engineering experience on campus before spending years as an engineer at a major industrial refrigeration contractor. Korry now works closely with both clients and his business partner, Nate, to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and according to plan.
Director of Operations
As director of operations, Nate uses his inherent leadership skills and diverse hands-on experience to lead Straightline Refrigeration’s team members in both the shop and field. Joining the industry through a work-study program in high school, Nate's experience in refrigeration dates back to the very beginning of his working career. He spent over 15 years climbing the ladder at a major custom refrigeration corporation fulfilling roles such as field foreman and superintendent before dedicating his skills to running his own business.
Our simplified customer service process is what makes our cooling solutions even cooler. Though every project is unique, we consistently follow the steps outlined below to find an effective solution. And though every project ends with a totally custom solution, they all begin the same way—with a challenge.
- BRAINSTORMING Our team collectively brainstorms with dedication to finding a solution.
- DRAFTING Our expert engineer drafts preliminary designs.
- CUSTOMER REVIEW The customer reviews, then either approves or tweaks design.
- CONTRACT Using the approved design, we accumulate cost with the needs and budget in mind.
- WORK The Straightline Refrigeration team begins work to meet the deadline.
- PROJECT UPDATES We use CAD drawings to illustrate the final product and provide project updates.
- PREFABRICATION To save time on site and maintain schedule, we begin welding in our controlled shop environment.
- INSTALLATION To limit downtime, we schedule the field install around the plant’s production schedule.
Areas of Expertise
From reducing CIP times to regulating plant ammonia charge, we understand the vital aspects of working in a dairy facility.
We know that food requires optimal efficiency. We’re dedicated to solving problems with limited plant downtime.
Whether holding, cooling or freezing, we can accurately regulate temperature for the best product outcome.